Overview of Employee Benefits
Linked Accounting is a full-service accounting firm serving clients nationally.
Linked Accounting focuses our candidate searches first to find candidates that will fit our cohesive, relationship-based culture where the team works hard to help each other succeed at work and in life. We invest heavily in candidate searches and in our employees because our firm understands that all employee turnover is regrettable and costly. Simply put, rather than invest in training new employees, we prefer to invest in our current team members.
Firm growth brings about new opportunities. We would welcome the opportunity to start a conversation. Contact Trevis Jensen, Partner and Firm Administrator at [email protected] to explore current opportunities
Our team enjoys a robust suite of employee benefits and perks, including:
- Upper market base salary
- Annual bonus opportunities
- 401(k) company match dollar-for-dollar on your first 6% into the plan
- Annual profit-sharing contribution equal to 10% of your prior year gross pay, bringing the total firm contribution to your retirement plan to 16% of your compensation
- 100% company funded family health insurance premiums
- 100% company funded dental insurance premiums
- Annual company funded HSA contributions
- 100% company funded long and short-term disability policies
- Ample paid-time off and holidays
- Every 5-year employment milestone with the firm, you will enjoy a paid sabbatical with $10,000 company funded travel costs
- Fully stocked kitchen
If you also seek cohesive, relationship-based cultures in your employer, please contact Trevis Jensen to start the conversation about joining our team as opportunities arise.