Overview Of Our Child Care Service
Our firm partners have a solid understanding of the child care sector due to their extensive tenure in the commercial banking industry. During this time, they helped childcare providers obtain financing for real estate and center acquisition. Notably, partners Brian Van Camp and Jacob Martin have been featured speakers at the annual Utah Private Child Care Association seminars for over 15 years. Linked Accounting provides solutions for the most critical budgeting, bookkeeping, tax preparation, and business brokering needs of our clients operating in the child care industry. Childcare professionals utilize Linked Accounting for the following services:
- Business sale analysis and business brokering: Our relationships in the industry are vast. When a client indicates they are ready to sell, we often make valuable introductions to prospective buyers. As a result of our introductions, clients planning to exit their business save tremendously on business and real estate broker commissions.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Tax planning and preparation
- Personal property tax filings
- Financial statement preparation
- Cost segregations on real estate acquisitions
- 1031 exchanges
Linked Accounting is a full-service accounting firm serving clients nationally.